Well I am stuck at work, but my rugrats are out with my wife extorting the neighbors for candy.
That’s right boys get out there and get your daddy some candy.
I haven’t done much here lately, but on some of my other blogs I published my Halloween Playlist. (I am listening to it as I write this) I figured I ought to post it here as part of my Halloween entry.
DiaryDad’s Halloween Jams
01. Werewolves of London – Warren Zevon
02. A Nightmare On My Street – DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince
03. Thriller – Michael Jackson
04. Shout It Out Loud – KISS
05. Enter Sandman – Metallica
06. Bark At The Moon – Ozzy Osbourne
07. Moon Baby – Godsmack
08. Dragula – Rob Zombie
09. Feed My Frankenstien – Alice Cooper
10. Shout At The Devil – Motley Crue
11. Of Wolf And Man – Metallica
12. Tainted Love – Marilyn Manson
13. God Of Thunder – KISS
14. Living Dead Girl – Rob Zombie
15. Hell’s Bells – AC DC
16. Poison – Alice Cooper
17. Then She Bit Me – DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince
18. Spooky Girlfriend – Elvis Costello
19. Purple People Eater – Sheb Wooley
20. The Monster Mash – Bobby Pickett & The Crypt-Kickers
What Songs would you put on your Halloween Mix?